Thursday, January 17, 2013

Baltimore

  I start to think why did I have to be on of the  unlucky souls that were born in Baltimore. I get up and get myself together for school. It takes longer than usual and now here I am about to be late for school. I run to the bus stop and narrowly miss the bus. Today I'm not having it so I began to chase after it...and that's when things start to go wrong.
   I guess the bus driver gets a kick out of watching people run for the bus because he does'nt let me on for 3 blocks. When I get on the bus of course there's no seats so I stand the entire ride to school which is 40 minutes. I get off and notice that I have 10 minutes to spare so naturally I take my time. I get in the school and I'm held up by the staff. They take my bag and check it and thos makes me late.
  I walk into class and see that the class is already on the notes. I ask the teacher will it be coach class she looks at me like I'm crazy. She asks me do I think she wants to stay after school. I don't respond. I just silently say in my head...only in Baltimore.

                          -Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment